Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting Ready...

We are bracing ourselves for the month of December around here! This month is always filled with craziness: birthdays, parties, shopping, more birthdays, pictures, holiday festivities, school programs, and most important of all - family! We have just about finished our decorations for the house... first time ever I have been done this early. But I need desperately to start some holiday shopping and birthday shopping! And then comes Christmas cards... at least we had the pictures made this weekend, I'm dying to see how they turned out. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed. Here are a couple I got the kids to take for me at our local park. Almost card worthy, but I had my heart set on a shot of the kids together or a family picture (since we haven't had one made since our little girl joined the fam.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...