Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blah...

Let's just chalk up the absence from the past few weeks to being in my first trimester blah's... ok? Thanks.

I finally have started feeling like I have come out of the rut that is the beginning stage of pregnancy... the yucks.  Some days are still better than others.  I had a good few days earlier, now I'm back in the heartburn in my throat yuck, burping all day yuck and miserable feeling after eating yuck...

Yeah! On to brighter subjects... we have been one busy family during this spring baseball/tball/dance season.  The kids are loving all their after school activities and I'm loving the fact they are so tired when we get home that falling asleep is easier and easier.









1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ok.....I LOVE the pic of Payton! What a little rockstar! They are both getting so big! I want to hear about the slumber party too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...