Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!! Hope you have a grand ole'day! Thanks for being the bestest "Yankee" friend a southerner could hope for.

Happy New Year to all! I have not blogged in quite a while... Christmas always seems so busy. There are so many toys to open, what are the packaging people think is going to happen to the toys?? Those little twist ties are enough to drive any parent crazy!! So many batteries to find and replace. We now keep on hand and in stock batteries of every shape and size.

I've been reading a lot on some of fave blogs- Ali Edwards and Jessica Srague, about words of the year and day. I'm hoping to use these words as jumping off points for more journaling and more scrapbooking.

Speaking of scrapbooking, I've also started a new project. Project 365. A Becky Higgins creation. I sat at my computer all day just trying to get "in line" to order one. I did it!!! I'm so excited. Basically, the jist is to keep something from each day... a picture, a receipt, a to-do list, etc. The album looks great and the kit includes everything you need to complete the album.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...