Thursday, January 29, 2009

New favorite!

If you have not checked out Etsy, you need to. This is very similar to Ebay except that there is no bidding and everything is handmade. The most unique gifts are out there just waiting for you to find. I'll share just a few of the many things I have found. I have ordered all of these for Payton's upcoming 1st birthday!!





This is the adorable "She loves cupcakes" print I ordered. Payton's birthday theme will be cupcakes so it fit perfect. Have added this seller to my list of favorites.



Also got this adorable cupcake set complete with the muffin pan!! I'm sure Payton will love playing with these!

1 comment:

Carrie Friday said...

Etsy has been a favorite of mine for a while. It is absolutely the best place to buy hairbows.

Since you are doing cupcakes for Peyton's bday, you should check out http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5864125

she makes precious cupcake holders. I used her for Ansleigh's 1st bday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...