Thursday, March 25, 2010

Childcare Service

On Sunday, our children's daycare celebrated Childcare Day during the morning worship service. The kids get to sing a couple of songs and recite a bible verse. Let me just start by saying I always find it a challenge to get good, decent pictures during these situations. You are about to see what I mean when you scroll down to the pictures. So I apologize for the blurry pictures but they are memories that we will keep and look back on with a good chuckle.

Payton is to the left of the ladies head in middle of the picture... I wanted so badly to get a good picture of her singing...
Didn't I mention he likes to make silly faces?!
Good thing that railing was there for him to prop up on...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...