Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Inspiration

One of my very favorite blogs these days is J's Everyday Fashion. She has so many good tips about styling, how to mix up outfits, shopping tips, etc.  It is simply a wealth of clothing and fashion goodness! Another bonus, she works her closet on a budget so most of her pieces are very affordable and she is very open about where her items come from. I have gotten many ideas and inspiration from her outfits and I really love her style. I even went way out of my comfort zone by mixing black and brown recently... this is major for me.  I hope I pulled off as well as J did.
Thanks J!

Yes, I know I need to work on my lighting and photo, but this is with a self-timer at work.  Gotta do what you gotta do.

1 comment:

Amy Reaves Daley said...

LOVE IT!!! You fashionista, you!! You and Jen have to get me in order!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...