Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall is coming fast...

The temps here this week are definitely beginning to feel like my favorite time of year... Fall! It has been so nice and cool in the mornings and evenings.  Definitely makes those long days in the gym for games so much nicer. Fall also means football!  RJ has started flag football this year for the first time.  He's learning more and more every day but at least he knows the biggest thing - get the flag!! He's pretty quick and likes to run (yay... for me, I can't wait to go on runs with him) so he likes chasing around other boys trying to get that flag.  Special thanks to Amy for taking the pics for me while I was coaching a volleyball match.

The cheering section
 RJ getting the hand-off from Trace
 Drew breaking away from the pack
 RJ cutting off the other team
 Love this shot of the boys celebrating together!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...