Thursday, September 15, 2011

My life right now...

        • Hectic
        • Exhausting
        • Unbalanced
        • Fun
        • Early mornings/late nights
        • Less time with family
        • Crazy
        • Always playing catch-up
        • Homework/reading/spelling tests
        • Less sleep than I would like
        • Full of volleyball
        • Grades/Lesson Plans
        • Dance/Flag football/baseball
        • Rewarding
This picture really doesn't seem all that special.  But to me it is. You see from June to October every year for the past 11 years my life is always a little out of the ordinary.  At the moment this picture was taken I was beyond frustrated with my team but was snapped back to reality when my 3 year old daughter ran in from her ballet class to give me a big hug.  It was so precious.  And I have to admit... she gives the best hugs... a big tight squeeze every time. It was just what I needed. A big thank you goes out to my family and friends for all the help on game nights, practices and all the in between!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...