Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Magic Kingdom

Did I mention I just finished my first ever marathon?! So, Melanie, what are you going to do now?!

"GO TO DISNEY WORLD!"


I knew the kids and my husband would be so disappointed if I dragged them all the way to Disney World but then didn't even get to go in the park, so off we went to spend the rest of Sunday at Magic Kingdom.  (Super cool to know that I had just ran through there a few hours before!) Even though my legs were screaming at me to sit down, I knew if I stopped I probably wouldn't get back up! :) So off we went! (After a quick BO check.... ha!! I teased Payton all day she would have to check my armpits for me!)


My most super awesome cousin ever, Susanne and her husband Joe, joined us at the park and used her Disney 'pull' to get us all passes into the park for the day.  HUGE THANKS!  The kids were super excited to spend the day with Mickey Mouse.


Susanne and RJ riding the rockets in Tomorrow Land


Roby and RJ on Dumbo the elephant


The Celebration show in front of Cinderella's Castle


Of course, the kids had to pick out their own mouse ears
 (I loved the shirts Roby got the kids to wear!)


Payton with Mickey and Minnie... a very unusual moment... photo with them together!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the BO shot! Classic! The kids tees are so cute....leave it to Roby! He is awesome! I am still impressed you went after running so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...