Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Paint, paint and more paint

This weekend I managed to paint the nursery (at 30 weeks pregnant)!! I really do like projects like this so it didn't seem that big a deal to me.  I love the outcome! Now I'm feeling even more motivated to get the rest of the room together. I even ordered the monogram inital for the wall over the crib yesterday! I painted one wall a pale pink just like the picture below with the rest of the walls a light grey. I've just got a little touch up work that needs to be done.

Here are a few pictures of my inspiration for the nursery...






All photos from Pinterest board - Baby #3


I'll post pictures of the finished product in a few weeks. Time to get this room ready for arrival of a new little one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...