Friday, November 19, 2010

Top 5 this week

With Christmas right around the corner, my head is so full of thoughts of everything from presents, lists, decorating, Christmas menu, kids, school, etc. I'm trying to store all these fun ideas somewhere I won't forget about... any suggestions!?! ha! Found this super cute idea here.



Shutterfly also sent out a mailer this week with really cute photo card designs... even more ideas swirling around now - taking pictures with the family this weekend for possible Christmas cards.


And what about these for dessert on Christmas day?! Homemade Peppermint Oreos - some foods just sound good - this is one of those! I just might have to make a 'practice' batch just to check these out!

I've also been eyeing this little lovely from Wonderfully Wordy. I think I have the perfect place for it amongst my Christmas Decor.


I couldn't even resist this from The Vintage Pearl on Etsy. I've been eyeing it for so long... finally gave in and ordered it for myself. An early birthday present I guess you could call it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...