Friday, November 12, 2010

Trying new things...


I usually like to try new things. Change is good I believe. So moving things around my house and rearranging or redecorating is not new to me. Every once and a while I like to shake things up a bit and put a new spin on things. So I'm trying something new with a photo I took during the summer. It is probably on my list of top 5 pictures I've taken of the kids. I recently ordered a wall mural made from my photo at 4 foot long by 3 foot wide! Really doesn't sound all that big I guess, well, it did not to me until I started actually measuring for myself! I'm super excited and can't wait for it to get here so we can add it to our wall. This is the picture that I believe deserved something bigger than just a frame and a nail.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...