Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pinterest

I am officially a new member of Pinterest.


It is visually a pinboard for the internet. You can pin any online image into your own board categories. I think of it as bulletin boards all divided up into my head with all these images floating around. Now I can visually see them all!! Love it! And I have the links to trace them!

It is a new, up-and-coming website. I had to be invited to join, but I'm so glad I tried it. Plus, you can follow other people's pins and repin them. Just like a bulletin board. I love it! (Especially since we have like 4 -5 bulletin boards in our house... I'm a big fan of seeing things first hand.)

Here are my boards so far... it's definitely a new adventure. It is still a work in progress. Something fun to do while I'm cooped up in this house for 3 days with no school.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...