Thursday, February 17, 2011

Circus Waffles?!

 
Oh, Yes!
I couldn't believe it when I came across this at Urban Outfitters a few days ago.  Let me explain... my kids L.O.V.E. waffles.  I mean really truly ♥ waffles.  We are never without that Leggos box in our freezer.  That is the quick and easy solution to breakfast on the weekends when mommy wants to just sleep a few more minutes but the kids are begging for breakfast. 

I'm keeping this little baby a surprise for Saturday morning breakfast.  Guess I'm going to have to go sleep a little earlier than usual on Friday night so I'll be ready to get up and get cooking the kids some circus waffles! I know they will love being able to eat a clown waffle, a lion waffle and the elephant waffle! Maybe I should go ahead and make the waffle batter early so I can get just a few more minutes of sleep...

2 comments:

Amy Reaves Daley said...

How did they like the waffles? Great surprise?

The Brooks said...

They loved them! They saw the box on Friday night before I made them, but they had them all picked out for me to make on Saturday morning. It was so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...