Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What have we been up to?

The spring sports season is officially upon us.  We are underway with t-ball and track season.  We are currently practicing baseball three times a week.  Track season has also officially started with practice during the week also. Not sure how we are going to do all this when little Miss Payton decides to start dancing or playing ball.  But, oh what fun it is.  I enjoy watching tball practice... something I never thought I would say... me, enjoying watching a game I'm usually not the least bit interested in.  And, it's fun juggling all of our family activities. I'm really cherishing this time we can all be together doing something.  Pretty soon we will be split up, going in all different directions. So this is where you can find us three days a week....

More, decent pictures to come when I can actually remember to bring my camera instead of relying on my phone...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...