Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Danger Zone.

One of the many things about this little boy that I love is his imagination. Since he was old enough to roll his hot wheels and Thomas the Train toys around he has always been able to occupy his mind with his own stories, his own adventures, his own thoughts. He has spent countless hours lining up train tracks, ramps, and obstacle courses for his toys. Just the other day I went upstairs to our bonus room that now houses the train table only to almost step all over the track he had assembled that reached across the entire room! So I really shouldn't have been surprised when I walked in his room this weekend to put away clothes to find his toys in mid-combat. Oh, sorry, a battle as I was corrected.

Yes, I know the room is a wreck... but that just means he has been playing. (Right?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...